Alliance request from PEN, I believe we were allies before, when PEN was LURK
nathanstenzel
post Feb 13 2011, 03:30 PM
Post #1

Teh Naughty One

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,021

Hello, all.
I would like to make a formal request for an alliance.
I believe we were once allied, when PEN was LURK and controlled by ldyfox.
I now control the guild. It was given to me as part of the separation agreement between me and her.
She now has a new LURK guild and no longer plays that I know of.

We are a peaceful guild and I have a number of rules designed to keep the peace and protect my guild.
I don't allow my guild to strike first blood in combat, so we should never be accused of being Evil pkers and probably won't be accused of being pkers either.
Some of my guild do leave the guild momentarily to train with folk. If they ever become annoying on the pk maps, I would appreciate info about it.

As allies, you will probably have more of your guild greeted by me and my guild as we see you and you all will occasionally get to see some of our #ig spam.
This #IG spam includes but it not limited to warnings about a recent bagjumper or dishonorable pker or someone else that pisses me off or makes me think that people may wish to be warned about them.
It may also include some happy announcements, but that is a bit more rare.

As allies, you may also be invited to guild harvest events and mixing events.

http://pen.19.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=12 is a link on how to join which contains links to thinks you will want to read when considering the alliance request.

I have picky tastes about who I am allied with, yet I am allied with many guilds in the game. I understand that some guilds may not like who some of our allies are, but I hope this will not make you think any less of us when you see a guild on our allies list that is not liked in the least by your guild. I try not to let a few members of a guild to convince me to treat the whole guild as nasty. I will however red tag people as a warning sign next to people's names so that my guild will be careful when dealing with a particular guild. The red tags serve only as a warning. It does not reflect hate or intention to do harm. I would be lacking as a guild master if I did not warn my guild about some people though.

Some of our rules may be a bit odd to a number of people. Feel free to ask any questions you wish. I will try to break through my AFKness to answer them.

Some of my posts on my forums are useful and some are even open to non-registered members. I have one for bag manners and one for business manners. These help provide that "common sense ethics" that it seems some people lack or....some people don't have the ethics to bother with. These help enforce our rules a little bit more. I hope you will find such links useful. You are welcome to register and read through a bit more of our guild forum as well.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Awn
post Feb 13 2011, 10:31 PM
Post #2

Pure Awnage

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 232

Nathan: Have you read our alliance policies? I suggest we start out at NAP. Sound good?

+Quote Post
nathanstenzel
post Feb 14 2011, 06:34 PM
Post #3

Teh Naughty One

QUOTE (Awn @ Feb 13 2011, 09:31 PM) *
Nathan: Have you read our alliance policies? I suggest we start out at NAP. Sound good?

A non-aggressive-pact would be a good start.

My guys won't attack you guys with my guild tag on. If they did, I would have to boot their butts for drawing first blood. Do you guys agree to not attack us?

+Quote Post
Awn
post Feb 14 2011, 07:53 PM
Post #4

Pure Awnage

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 232

Part of membership in the Rivan Warriors guild is to never attack first, so it seems agreed that a NAP is good.

+Quote Post
nathanstenzel
post Feb 15 2011, 01:28 PM
Post #5

Teh Naughty One

Alright, I updated my list of tag colors on my guild page and added purple. I hope you don't mind the color choice. I am using purple for non-aggression pact tags.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 12:50 PM